STEPS TO BE TAKEN BY THE AUTHORS ARE:
- Join the JEMS (Journal and Events Management System) platform. To start using the platform you need to register by clicking "create your account here", unless you have already registered in any previous occasion in JEMS, in which case your username and password remain stored in the system.
- A generated password will be sent to your e-mail. If the paper has multiple authors, all of them should be registered in JEMS as well (you will be asked to do so by JEMS).
- Log in JEMS and send your paper(s) through the system by December 1, 2010 December 12, 2010 (23:55 hrs. BRST Time Zone GMT -2).
- If your paper is accepted for the Conference, the Technical Program Committee will notify you by e-mail before February 1, 2011.
- Check the comments made by the reviewers and make the changes requested by them for the final camera-ready version of your paper.
- Follow the paper format specified for this Conference.
- Send the final paper (camera ready version) in .pdf format through the JEMS system by March 1, 2011 (23:55 hrs. BRST Time Zone GMT -2).
- To be published in the CONATEL 2011 Proceedings Conference and in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, at least one of the authors of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate and must present the paper at the Conference. The registration must be paid before submitting the final camera-ready version of the paper.
- Authors with multiple accepted papers must add 25% of the registration fee for each additional paper, and may submit up to 3 works.
- Accepted papers will be published in the CONATEL 2011 Conference Proceedings (with ISBN).
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the CONATEL 2011 Conference Proceedings (with ISBN) and will be uploaded onto IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.