Authors are invited to contribute to this conference by submitting papers that illustrate research results, projects, surveys and industrial experiences describing significant advances in the following areas, but not limited to (see Main Topics for more details).
- Communications (Theory and Elements)
- Telecommunications Systems
- Communications Electronics
- Radio/high Frequency Technologies
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for Communications
- Telecommunication Services
- Regulatory and Policy Issues
|December 1, 2010
December 12, 2010
(23:55 hrs. BRST Time Zone GMT -2):
|EXTENDED deadline for paper submission (HARD DEADLINE)
|February 1, 2011
February 14, 2011:
|Notification of acceptance
|March 1, 2011
March 08, 2011:
|Deadline for camera-ready paper
|17 to 20 May 2011:
- Papers on any of the above or related issues, should be submitted in English in .pdf format through the JEMS platform (https://submissoes.sbc.org.br/). The paper format must follow the guidelines indicated in the templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word, found in this link, which are the following:
- Submission of papers for reviewing by the Technical Program Committe is entirely free. If the article is accepted for publication in CONATEL 2011, authors will be given an adequate time to send the final version of the work (camera ready version), in which case they must register in advance at the Conference with full registration.
- Papers should not exceed 06 pages in length. Illustrations, appendices and references are included in the number of pages. Extra pages will be charged at a rate of $ 20.00 each (after the paper has been accepted for publication).
- If the same author achieves the acceptance of more than one paper for publication, for each additional item he/she will be charged for the amount of 25% of the fee.
- Technical Program Committee members will also accept papers to be presented in poster format, and also appear in the Conference Proceedings.
- Papers must be original and have not been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Conference.
- All accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings, published with ISBN.
- All accepted and presented (oral session in CONATEL) papers will also be uploaded onto IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
Please write to
for more information and guidance.
Download Call for Papers (1-page format) [0.86 MB]
Download Call for Papers (3-pages format) [1.12 MB]